The madcap and mysterious mayhem surrounding Der Mad Stampers missing medium!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

DMS Hires a PI!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

A post from the big list and the newboxers list:



Dear Letterboxers of North America,

One of your members, known by the name of Der Mad Stamper, has employed my services to solve what he claims to be a "most atrocious crime". One of your members has confiscated what he calls "a valuable commodity", white PZKut, belonging to this individual. My client, Der Mad Stamper, has offered a large reward in the apprehension of this devious crook.

Der Mad Stamper has informed me that you are a close-knit community and would be of much assistance in my investigation. Having no understanding of your hobby I am not quite sure what the big deal is over an item called PZKut. However, I have been hired to solve the crime, and solve I will. I will search the whole continent to discover who and why this senseless act has perpetrated upon my client.

The only name I have discovered thus far in the course of my investigation is that of a Don & Gwen. The last name does not seem to be available to me. Does anyone have knowledge of these individuals and who they might be? Rumor has it that Don has a history of run-ins with others. Have you any knowledge of a past history of wicked deeds by this so called duo?

Sincerely,

Investigator Francis Bacon